Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Provide superior pest management services to our clients
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
- Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
- Staying current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
- Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
In this role you will work Monday - Friday during normal business hours. When you factor in overtime, weekly bonuses, and commissions most service techs make the same or more money compared to their supervisors.