Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search?Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Our client's Pest Control Technicians visit customers and provide a full range of services to address their pest control needs and challenges. They strive to protect people and enhance lives by maintaining a pest free environment where their clients live and work by solving complex pest issues using their knowledge and training. This involves conferring with customers and thoroughly assessing their needs to ensure that they receive the highest possible value and maximum satisfaction with our services.
- Provide superior pest management services to our clients
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
- Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
- Staying current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
- Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
This is an organization that has ample success targeting and promoting military talent. They have hired many individuals from Bradley-Morris and strongly believe from promoting from within. When you factor in overtime, weekly bonuses, and commissions most service techs make the same or more money compared to their supervisors. In this role you will work Monday - Friday during normal business hours.