Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, replace defective parts and debug a variety of systems for more complicated problems.
- Install projects as necessary. They need strong low voltage electronics systems, and you will be servicing many different electronic security systems, automation systems, fire alarm systems, CCTV, access control as well as other low voltage systems.
- Many of the client's customers are banks, so you may also work on mechanical systems like hydraulics for canisters at drive thru windows.
- They need someone with strong communication and customer service skills. You will be working directly with their clients and you will always act as the customer's best service provider; you are the customers first choice for service.
- You will need to identify and resolve problems for most types of service calls including emergency calls; analyzes repair requirements and provides customer with appropriate solutions; completes necessary repairs and replacements as needed; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- May require flexibility and ingenuity in some situations. You will also need to complete accurate and detailed service reports for customer and company in a timely manner, for accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
- At times you may provide custom systems integrations, detailed systems upgrade planning and execution, systems audits and consultation, and/or database management and manipulation and may install, configure, and support a variety of network systems and equipment for assigned projects.
- You must always present a professional image, in appearance and behavior and seek opportunities to promote the services offered by the company. They need someone with solid technical skills and experience related to building automation systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems and solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
- You must show you are a self-starter and work well with general supervision.
The travel for Bozeman MT it will be 40-50% overnight travel. You get paid from the time you leave your home until you get back home that day or your hotel if on an overnight.
Training will be OJT in Blaine, MN so travel will be more during training. They have another tech in MT, but due to travel they only do 1-3 calls/day. In MN they do 6-7days, so training will be more intense here. They also offer on line product training.
Base pay is $26/hour + 5-10 hours overtime a week. First year should be $65k min at low end. Company take home vehicle, they pay for gas, maintenance, insurance, cell phone, uniforms, company credit card.