Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Service Specialist - Security
Des Moines, IA
The key skill sets they are looking for is low-voltage electronics troubleshooting and repair experience, good problem solving skills and good communication and customer service skills
You must be a self-starter who can work autonomously once you are trained and up to speed. You will work from home and travel to job sites each, getting paid from the minute you leave your driveway, to do preventative, routine and breakdown maintenance on customers equipment mentioned above.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing and completing all service calls and preventive maintenance daily.
- Communicating service schedules and outcomes with customers in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues and reassigning service calls as needed.
- Reporting service resolutions clearly and timely.
- Organizing and updating technical documentation and best practices regularly.
- Maintaining a high-level of industry knowledge through training and certifications.
You will need to show that you have the following attributes:
- A true business partner- You will serve as the primary customer contact.
- A relationship builder-You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers and vendor partners.
- A leader of time management-You will prioritize your service calls daily to ensure a high-level of customer service.
- A self-starter-You take initiative to deliver exceptional service and solutions
- A seller-You sell our company culture and our unique solutions.
This is for the most part an 8am to 5pm type role, but hours can change slightly based on customer needs. There is some overtime, but not on a regular basis giving you a great work-life balance. There is no overnight travel for this position, except for training purposes or if the company needs assistance in another area. If there is any travel it is probably around 10%. There is an on-call rotation every 8-10 weeks, but most calls can be handled over the phone with a follow up on the next business day.
$22 - $25hr DOE. Great benefits package. Company vehicle, they pay for gas, maintenance and insurance. They also give you 1 fun and laughter day a year where you can take the day off, do something fun and they will pay for the first $100.