Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Service Specialist - Security
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing and completing all service calls and preventive maintenance daily
- Communicating service schedules and outcomes with customers in a timely manner
- Escalating issues and reassigning service calls as needed
- Reporting service resolutions clearly and timely
- Organizing and updating technical documentation and best practices regularly
- Maintaining a high-level of industry knowledge through training and certifications
You will need to show that you have the following attributes:
- A True Business Partner: You will serve as the primary customer contact
- A Relationship Builder: You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers and vendor partners
- A Leader of Time Management: You will prioritize your service calls daily to ensure a high-level of customer service
- A Self-Starter: You take initiative to deliver exceptional service and solutions
- A Seller: You sell our company culture and our unique solutions
This is for the most part an 8 am - 5 pm type role but hours can change slightly based on customer needs. There is some overtime but not on a regular basis giving you a great work-life balance. There is no overnight travel for this position, except for training purposes or if we need assistance in another area. If there is any travel it is probably around 10%. There is an on-call rotation every 8-10 weeks, but most calls can be handled over the phone with a follow up on the next business day.
$21 - $24/HR DOE. Great benefits package. Company vehicle, they pay for gas, maintenance and insurance. They also give you 1 fun and laughter day a year where you can take the day off, do something fun and they will pay for the first $100.