Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Service Manager reports to the VP Western Region Operations (RVPO)
- Direct overall responsibility for profit and loss of the Branch Service Department, and achieving branch operational and service goals.
- Effective communication that creates a collaborative environment with all parties that the Service Team interacts with, including; Clients, Subcontractors, Branch, Support, and associated Corporate Team personnel.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent service information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes in line with overall branch and corporate direction.
- Works with RVPO to establish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Assists with Branch and Service Department related quarterly inventory counts and procedure.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creates a positive work environment for all parties.
- Creates effective solutions to meet or exceed client's expectations through collaborative planning with all necessary and/or related departments within the AMI organization.
- Works with RVPO to understand and participate in overall company corporate goals and ensures these goals and objectives are managed into the Service Department.
- Provide leadership that creates an environment of unity with all inner-office personnel. Service Management requires many facets of the business to operate in harmony including service dispatch and tracking, project management, technical support, client solution requests and planning.
- Additional duties as assigned
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Improves tech efficiency, call time statistics, and profitability as measured on performance metrics
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet and/or exceed company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned timeframe
- Reports to the Branch General Manager (BGM)
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Administrative Assistants, Project Managers, and Technical Services Team
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams
- This position will be assigned to support a specific branch
- Performance management, service management, coaching, supervision, quality management, budgets, developing standards, highly effective communication skills, foster teamwork, handles high pressure, giving feedback
- Bachelor's degree and/or at least five years of management experience