Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Charlotte, NC US
They are in search of a high voltage electrician from the military to join the newly developed service team in Charlotte. The Service Electrician must be a customer-oriented individual, with the ability to perform a variety of support activities in the service function. They will assess and respond to situations using standard procedures and report design, reliability and maintenance problems to the Project Management team.
- Provide service and customer support while working at customer sites
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all client's procedures and protocols
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Build positive relationships with clients
- The Service Electrician must be customer oriented and well-mannered
- Flexible with scheduling and traveling (Some nights and weekend work)
- Must be able to troubleshoot
- The proper candidate will be an independent thinker/worker and will be able to take on tasks and projects without being micromanaged
Base salary, with full benefits, $1k bonus given at 90 days, company van, competitive wage with ample overtime and premium pay for odd hours.