Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
If you enjoy traveling and talking to customers, teaching them about the equipment they just bought and helping them set it up versus sitting behind the same desk every day or turning wrenches in the same plant then this job is for you.
- Lead repair and start up function of customer equipment by supervising employees and providing solutions to electrical, mechanical and environmental equipment issues.
- Perform pre-startup check of equipment and makes final adjustments as needed.
- Control the cost and schedule of projects in the best interest of the company and customers.
- Provide thorough and high-quality training to customer regarding safe and efficient operation and maintenance of company equipment.
- Provide timely information to customer including job status updates and detailed written follow up report promptly after each job, outlining details of project and recommendations for future equipment recommendations.
- Travel extensively, working varied schedules at different locations each week, including holidays and weekends as necessary to satisfy customer needs.
- Extensive domestic and international travel - about 50%, sometimes higher.
- Driver's license and passport
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and insure proper operation
- Ability to make sound technical decisions independently
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and technical information
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to supervise others in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work safely around boiler equipment
- Experience working in boiler operations, power plants, or related
- Customer service skills
- Flexibility regarding work schedule and demands of position requiring significant travel
Base pay will typically start at $65 - $75k DOE with great benefits.