Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Doral, Florida (Miami). Compensation: $80 - $110k based on experience.
- In conjunction with the Engine Asset Director, individual will participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), to establish a consistent approach to asset lifecycle management with emphasis on the diagnosis and troubleshooting of marine technical systems to improve system availability and reduce out of service downtime.
- Execution of projects including feasibility study, planning, contractor selection, monitoring of the execution, expenditure control and reporting. Assure projects are completed in compliance to Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy.
- Liaise with relevant Ship and Asset Managers to ensure information are exchanged and the project plan fits the overall ship schedule and maintenance plan.
- Define detailed specifications for work that needs to be performed by 3rd party vendors and clear.
- Director and Project Managers, applies technical concepts to define condition-based maintenance opportunities that ensure safety, reliability criteria for QC checks at work completion.
- In close cooperation with Engine Asset, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Assist in development of statements of work for InfoShip software tool deployment.