Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
A leading distributor in the Midwest of municipal and contractor equipment offering sales, rentals, parts and service is looking for a Senior Service Manager. Reporting to the Director of Service and Parts Operations, the Senior Service Manager will be responsible to lead the various location service managers to ensure best service practices and procedures are followed and that established goals and sales projections are obtained.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor, report on and develop action plans based on service department metrics
- Review/develop daily processes to be used by all service employees
- Lead the creation, refinement and success of preventative maintenance plans for all product lines
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental compliance rules and regulations and conduct audits
- Function as the lead in the escalation path for customer concerns, warranty and internal issues