Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Senior Reactor Operator
This role will put you through the path to develop your leadership skills in a Nuclear Power operation. It is even more critical today for companies to bring on future leaders into this fantastic company and the SRO program allows you to continue your education and knowledge into one of the best paying companies in the region.
Some of your key accountabilities:
- Directs plant operations activities to produce maximum electrical output at minimum costs, consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Requires ability to make sound operational decisions rapidly that are consistent with high operational standards and regulatory requirements.
- Implements practices that instill in operating personnel the highest standards of performance, attention to detail and regulatory requirements.
- Manages costs within approved budget and continuously strives for additional effectiveness and methods to control costs and reduce budget on an annual basis.
- Participates as ERO (Emergency Response Organization) member and responds to call-ins.
Medical, dental, 401k, Fortune 500 benefits. Hourly role which gives you overtime, double time, and so on. Allows you to make a lot of money versus other roles in the industry.