Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Senior Manufacturing Electronics Technician
As a Senior Electronics/Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing test equipment, schematics, wiring diagrams, and drawings in performing testing, component level troubleshooting and repair of all assemblies (mechanical and electrical)
- Training other technicians
- Identifying product/process deficiencies and implementing preventative and corrective actions.
- Manufacturing support: unit test and assemblies
- Quality: identify manufacturing problems, conduct failure analysis, define and implement resolutions
- Service support: provide technical assistance to field and depot technicians
- New product introductions: testing support for engineering, check sheet or test plan creation/execution, manufacturability reviews, review assembly procedures
Successful candidates will have a solid technical background in electronics, with detailed troubleshooting experience, and proven leadership. Must be mature and self-driven. Great opportunity exists for advancement into quality and engineering roles based on your performance, aptitude and desires.
- Full, comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision
- Teledoc service
- Flex Spending Account
- Life/Disability insurance
- 401K with matching
- 10 paid holidays, and 10 days (2 weeks)