Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Senior Maintenance Mechanic
The Process Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the efficient and reliable operation of building lab support systems and equipment. You will provide technical and professional services to the Facilities Operations group.
Major areas of focus include:
- Routine performance of preventative maintenance on building lab support systems and equipment and select lab equipment.
- Performance of repair activities on building lab support systems and equipment and select lab equipment.
- Escorting contractors and vendors for the performance of preventative maintenance and repairs on building lab support systems and equipment and lab equipment.
- Technical leadership and professional support for facility and maintenance operations teams.
- The continuous improvement and development of maintenance practices and procedures.
- Ensuring and enforcing the safe performance of all repair, maintenance, and project activities in accordance with the company's policies.
- Maintaining equipment spare parts inventory and replenishing spare parts as necessary to prevent significant equipment down time.
It is an excellent opportunity with good pay and outstanding benefits.
This position will be located at their facility in Lexington, MA (west side of Boston)
Overtime and shift differentials