Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Senior Maintenance Mechanic
Major areas of focus include:
- Routine performance of preventative maintenance on building lab support systems and equipment and select lab equipment.
- Performance of repair activities on building lab support systems and equipment and select lab equipment.
- Escorting contractors and vendors for the performance of preventative maintenance and repairs on building lab support systems and equipment and lab equipment.
- Technical leadership and professional support for facility and maintenance operations teams.
- The continuous improvement and development of maintenance practices and procedures.
- Ensuring and enforcing the safe performance of all repair, maintenance, and project activities in accordance with the company's policies.
- Maintaining equipment spare parts inventory and replenishing spare parts as necessary to prevent significant equipment down time.
This position will be located at their facility in Lexington, MA (west side of Boston).
Overtime and shift differentials