Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Senior Field Service Engineer
In this role, the candidate will provide technical support for all system components including computer, electro-mechanical components, mechanical, and pneumatic systems. Have a shared responsibility for service and warranty support, customer training, site inspections, customer expedited service and parts solutions for project installations.
- Remotely monitor systems to insure optimal product operations at customer sites through onsite and remote HMI interfaces.
- Troubleshoot computer, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic faults at customer sites.
- Provide in-depth pre- and post-sales support to end-users for the complete product line and systems. Interfaces with customers on-site to deliver product and service training.
- Assist with development and maintenance of technical documentation including operator's manuals, service manuals and training materials.
- Provide feedback to R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing groups to improve product performance and serviceability.
- Electrical and pneumatic machine experience preferred. Experience with variable frequency drives and troubleshooting automation equipment also a plus.
This position is based in Nashville, Tennessee approximately 5 minutes from the airport. Compensation ranges from $60 - $70k per year.
Great benefits, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance. PTO