Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Senior Embedded Controls Engineer
This position will be primarily focused on embedded controls design and integration, specifically the design and implementation of refrigeration and heating systems real time control functionality and integration.
- Responsible for developing and tracking engineering plans, schedules and budgets to support project deadlines and earned value metrics.
- Develops bill of material and cost estimates.
- Responsible for system integration of components and subsystem designs to produce a unified design platform that meets the customer needs.
- Execute activity to support the phase gated engineering product development process; includes Technical Design Reviews, Quality Review Boards and Passport presentations. This includes but not limited to the creation of functional flow diagrams, pugh matrices, equipment specifications, agreed terms of reference, design and development verification plans, risk cubes, critical parameter management schemes, robust design techniques, design failure mode and effects analysis, assignment of critical parameters, system and top-level prototypes, budgets, schedules and customer presentations.
- Responsible for identification and documentation of technical risks including the development and execution of risk mitigation strategies.
- Works with CAD, regulatory, and Lab resources to create and execute component and sub-system design verification and qualification test plans.
- Leverages Carrier and external resources to aid in solving technical problems.
- Responsible for translating the voice of customer input into technical requirements and developing critical parameter management in conjunction with system requirements.
- Responsible for change management related to product line assignments.
- Direct engagement with DFx in system and sub-system design.
- Support compliance engineering to meet regulatory requirements in the areas of materials, designs and component sourcing.
15% bonus and world-class benefits