Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Senior Electronics Test Technician
In this position, you will help design and assemble instruments for environmental testing of automotive clusters, for example, speedometers, oil/gas displays, tachometers, Integrated Part Modules (IPMs), fuses, relays, and so on, that go under hood of car, clocks, and other driver information displays for electromagnetic interference.
Technicians will work directly with senior designers and be responsible for:
- Working on circuit boards
- Point-to point wiring
- Assembling racks, components, and connectors
- Reading and following wiring diagrams and schematics
- The ability to design system wiring and load boxes
- Testing, troubleshooting, and verifying components
- Working with test instruments, such as: oscilloscopes, function generators, power supplies and DMMs
This requires someone with strong attention to detail.
$25-$35/hr+ some overtime and benefits