Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Oak Brook, IL
- Research technology and prototype new technology that support the lines of business product portfolio.
- Define and generate documentation for hardware architecture in new product development platforms.
- Mentor other design engineers, interns, and apprentices by reviewing work product and giving technical feedback.
- Maintain engineering technical quality by reviewing designs and participating as needed formal design reviews.
- Create SFMEA, DFMEA, and 8D using the company's quality tools.
- Lead failure analysis and problem-solving tactics by using six sigma design practices.
- Analyze and simulate analog and digital electrical circuits by using Multisim.
- Analyze and simulate RF circuits and structures by using Genesys and Momentum.
- Design electrical circuits and PCBs by using Altium Designer.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical circuits by using common test equipment such as power supplies, signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
- Build prototype electrical circuits by using basic soldering skills and basic project management skills.
- Write technical documentation like specifications and test reports to support project deliverables.
- Conduct peer review for product design by acting as the technical reviewer on ECNs.
- Provide work estimates and develop NPD project schedules by utilizing Microsoft project.
- Protect the company's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute positively to maintain a workplace culture that is consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
Base salary varies based on experience and qualifications.