Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Senior Director of Product Safety
Our client is looking for an energetic, articulate, people-first leader for their Senior Director of Product Safety.
This person will utilize their engineering or technical background and leadership skills to help in the development and execution of enterprise-wide product safety management systems.
- Analyze existing product instructions and warnings and prepare new ones where necessary.
- Conduct safety analyses of products as required.
- Interact with other departments within the company on product safety related matters as needed.
- Coordinate accident investigations and prepare reports as needed.
- Implement and monitor dissemination of service bulletins, recalls and other product safety related information.
- Represent company on industry and trade association committees and in any litigation or investigative/regulatory matters.
This is a highly visible position that will work cross functionally with several divisions of the business and the corporate suite. This is an exciting opportunity to train under the incumbent and then take full ownership of a significant role within the company!
World class benefits, equity, some relocation assistance.