Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- You will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of network and security technologies. You will also focus on the administration of the CISCO ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper, CheckPoint, and similar platforms. The Security Analyst will assess and identify appropriate solutions for integration into the systems operation and make recommendations for implementation.
- Schedule and deliver vulnerability reports to clients in a timely manner.
- Perform IPS signature updates as required and notify clients in a timely manner.
- Provide network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
- Assist in installing, configuring and maintaining network hardware and software; analyzes and troubleshoots the logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems; monitors usage to ensure security of data and access.
- You will maintain excellent communication with the ISCC Manager on all tasks and projects.
- Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Technical Degree in a related field from an accredited school or one of the following security certifications: CompTIA CSA+, GIAC-GISF, SSCP or other security related certification
- Knowledge of common attack methodologies, tactics and protocols
- Strong foundation in networking fundamentals with a deep knowledge of TCP/IP and other core protocols
- Working knowledge of common network-based services and common client/server applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong track record of being self-motivated to learn and thrive on challenges
- Ability to work in a dynamic 24/7/365 shift environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Experience working in a Managed Services Security Provider (MSSP)
- Experience with enterprise level security incident/event management tools such as Intel Security ESM, HP ArcSight or IBM QRadar
- You have strong experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus or Security Center
- GIAC-GSEC, CISSP, OSCP or other security certification
- 1 year of experience utilizing SIEM platforms
- 1+ years experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco ASA/PIX Platforms
- 1+ years experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting HP TippingPoint, SourceFire, or Cisco IDS/IPS Platforms
- 1+ years experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Palo Alto Platforms
- 1+ years experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco IronPort
- 1+ years experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting FireEye Product line