Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
St. Louis, MO
Work includes routine checking of such equipment and troubleshooting failures of the equipment if they occur.
Might be required to make calculations of electrical and pneumatic systems to assure their proper functioning.
Must be capable of communicating verbally or in writing, to make a clear concise report when required.
This position is subject to working at various plants and locations, under various schedules and is subject to emergency calls.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains, repairs, tests, and inspects a wide variety of equipment common to regulators, odorizers, and telemetric systems.
- Monitors vaults and various locations, repairs leaks, pumping water and replacing defective parts where required.
- Installs telemetric and recording gauges at various locations within the system, changing charts and changing batteries in clocks on a schedule.
- Prepares various daily, periodic or occasional reports on work performed, condition of equipment or status. Factual and accurate reporting is required.
- Inspects, sets, refills, installs and otherwise adjusts and maintains odorizers. May be required to compute flow rates and evaluate consumption of odorant.
- Performs shutdowns of various stations and equipment, coordinating the efforts of Construction and Maintenance and System Control.
- Responsible for maintaining proper truck stock, work material, tools and supplies.
- All other duties as assigned