Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Sales Support Liaison
- Takes basic requirements or outlines of needs and researches them with subject matter experts, applying knowledge of each area to ask good questions and at times make suggestions to Account Executives or vendors.
- Works with the Account Executive/System Consultant and or vendors, document technical solutions and present to Account Executive (Client if requested by AE) for review.
- Follows up with customers on existing quotes and bring to closure.
- Relieves the Account Executive of non-direct sales activities while building the reputation of the company that works hardest to provide clients the optimal set up at the best cost (and the company that is the go-to in this arena).
- Works to grow knowledge to take on advanced licensing and potentially system configuration.
- Makes outgoing calls to clients to develop deep relationships and serve as primary point of contact for clients.
- Creates high-level customer satisfaction within client interactions.
- Helps develop technical and SME expertise in other employees on sales support team.
- Works with Sales Support team to ensure timely quoting.
- Supports and promotes company goals, initiatives, processes, and culture.