Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Central Coast, CA
- Live our core mission: Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better
- An innovative company who believes the health of the world is as important as the people who live in it
- Founded on the values of integrity, accountability, people, and performance, we are able to offer a diverse array of innovative products and services
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline desirable
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with a keen ability to analyze and optimize operations based and past and current performance
- Insatiable appetite for promoting and selling turn key solutions
- Excited about being a critical member of a team looking to grow and develop an already strong market share by leading the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Someone who takes ownership of developing and implementing daily direction of local Sales and Customer Care personnel
- Become the go to individual for managing relationships and agreements with all internal and external stakeholders in your area
- Autonomy to sell cutting edge solutions
- Be involved in researching, evaluating and recommending enhancements to constantly improve sales operations
- Salary and generous merit-based incentive structure (OTE $200k).
- Exceptional potential for career growth
Panama City, FL
Des Moines, IA
Incentives and bonuses and benefits standard with large organization.