Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Assists in the development and creation midterm and business plans for the marketing department.
- Implements the different policies, strategies and activities that come out of the marketing plans.
- Promotes the adoption and further use of current high value products with car makers and other users.
- Conducts market research and analysis to find business opportunities in the form of current market expansion or creation of new markets.
- Provides continuous analysis of market conditions and revises strategies as required.
- Liaises with professionals from various parties such as car makers, glass makers, industry experts, regulatory bodies, academic organizations and others as needed to create new business opportunities.
- Negotiates with strategic business partners for the advancement of new technologies furthering product development.
- Builds key relationships within the transportation/glazing segment of the automotive industry.
- Presents at various conferences and public engagements.
- Works in coordination with other department managers to create a synergistic effect of the comprehensive sales promotion activities of the company.
- Leads the marketing representatives in the implementation of the marketing plans and oversees their monthly activities.
- Assists in creating and controlling the departmental budget.
- 13 Paid holidays, 2 weeks paid leave, health, vision, dental
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Expense for travel
- 30% travel