Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Sales Finance Manager
- Prepare costing analysis for new products
- Conduct pricing analysis and maintain price 'landscape' (i.E. Pricing hierarchy across customers and pack sizes)
- Lead pricing change management, including managing contractual price changes
- Develop and prepare daily, weekly, monthly sales reporting and analysis
- Provide sales forecasts and participate in sales budgeting and strategic planning
- Track and ensure accurate marketing spend and accruals while supporting budgeting and forecasting of these spend areas
- Track and ensure accurate promotional (trade) spending to supporting budgeting and forecasting of these spend areas
- Support Order-to-Cash SAP enhancements
- Provide ad hoc analytics and insights to Sales & Marketing to enhance decision making
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8: 00am - 5: 00pm EST
Location: Brattleboro, VT (1 hour to Springfield, MA.1 Hour to Albany, NY. 2 Hours to Boston, MA)
Base salary + 15% Performance bonus + Sign on bonus eligible + 401K Match + Full comprehensive benefits and Paid Time Off!