Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Minneapolis, MN US
There is currently an opportunity for a Sales Executive in their Minnesota territory. The Sales Executive is a strategic sales professional who must be highly skilled at finding ways to drive exponential growth and new business. You will work across multiple stakeholders including C-suite, expediting complex decisions to quick wins. You have to be a self-starter, developing and deploying best practices, while identifying new customer insights to drive business, while being highly accountable, delivering above expectations.
The territory includes the following states: Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin and North Dakota.
In this role, the Sales Executive owns execution of new business in larger hospital systems, university medical centers, regional reference labs, integrated delivery networks, and government hospitals. You will partner with the customer's key decision makers to develop solutions that enhance their competitiveness and performance. You will be accountable for driving market share growth through new business opportunity realization and contract renewals. The role is instrumental in moving this client to the #1 market share position and the partner of choice for health systems.
Key success factors:
- Exceptional sales ability
- Resilient and will not quit in challenging circumstances
- Urgency and accountability
- Excellent business planning and prioritization skills
- Leverages cross-functional teams and resources successfully
- Quickly develops trust and partnership with customer by demonstrating deep understanding of short and long-term needs and brings forward win-win solutions
- Can cut through complexity and develops best practices
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, savvy, polished, and professional
- Results oriented, anticipate where sales shortfalls might be and implement contingency plans to close the gap
- Ability to learn technical and scientific knowledge and utilize in selling situations
- Manage complex longer term capital sales cycles
Base, plus uncapped commissions, 7% annual profit sharing, company car, cell phone, relocation assistance on a case by case basis.