Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sales Center Manager
Ft. Myers, FL
- Assesses local market conditions, identifies current and prospective sales opportunities, and develops forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans for the sales center
- Performs full financial management including budget, P&L, and sales center expenses
- Performs sales management of both inside and outside sales efforts, multi-channel marketing, price matrixing, support of sales promotions and coordination with preferred vendors
- Hires, trains, directs, and manages all sales center personnel involved with sales, customer service, accounts receivable, and warehouse operations
Depending on the size of the sales center, the candidate may perform rather than manage others in these activities:
- Accounts Receivable management, including credit management, collections, and cash management
- Perform oversight of Operations including supporting corporate operations procedures
- Work with Operations managers and buyers to determine stock items and inventory targets
- Manages non-performing inventory, ensures compliance with all safety and governmental regulations, provides proper facilities management
- Provide entrepreneurial leadership to grow the business through new product development, customer and market development, complementary product marketing and strategic planning
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
Salaried + company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone provided.