Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sales Application Engineer
New Prague, MN
- Custom design and application of brazed aluminum heat exchangers for air separation, hydrocarbon processing and other applications. Design responsibilities include detailed thermal/hydraulic and preliminary mechanical design solutions.
- Sales/Application Engineer will pursue: optimized, low-cost, manufacture- able heat exchanger (BAHX) and packaging (MSD) solutions that meet the technical specifications and expectations of our customers.
- Review client inquiries for technical and commercial requirements.
- Prepare portions of or complete client proposals (as appropriate). Proper coordination with other personnel and departments will be required to obtain costing, pricing, scheduling, manufacturing capabilities, legal, finance and other required inputs.
- Communicate with customers and sales representatives as required to fully understand all technical and/or commercial requirements. Travel to the client offices for pre-award meetings or clarification meetings assisting senior sales engineers as required.
- Work with Development Engineers to develop and implement improvements to the calculation methods and functionality of the thermal/hydraulic and preliminary mechanical design tools.
- Handle special marketing projects, including such items as customer presentations, sales literature, etc. As required.
- Expected that with experience, the candidate will transition into a senior sales engineer role with outside sales responsibility.