Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Safety and Training Coordinator
Hanover, PA, PA
You will plan, direct, and implement the organization's safety program to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
This is a Monday - Friday with some off-shift work to oversee each shift's production process. This is a new role that will be formed around the individual hired.
You will be trained in training and safety programs inside of a manufacturing environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations
- Plan and implement programs to train employees in worksite safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other materials to remain in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations
- Inspect organization facilities to detect an existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented
- Provide information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions
- Lead the investigation of accidents and injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for organization use, and insurance investigations
- Initiate and lead a safety team to identify and correct any unsafe practices and conditions
- Comply with company personnel and safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel
Base pay plus bonuses and opportunity to grow into a larger role.