Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Plans, organizes, implements, and controls all activities of the department.
- Develops, administers and recommends necessary changes to the annual safety and environmental business plans and all that they encompass.
- Identifies risks and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Identifies and manages EHS related training of associates.
- Develops the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) business plan, including social contribution targets and objectives.
- Manages the activities and performance of the Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist.
- Through the efficient and effective deployment of the department plans, seeks continuous improvement of the main key performance indicators for safety, health, environment and CSR.
- Analyzes data, prepares reports and ensures communication is shared with management.
- Develops and manages departmental business plans and budgets including capital expenditures.
- Manages and motivates team members through effective and accepted HR practices.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Identifies safety and environmental risks and leads improvement initiatives.
- Maintains the safety management system and ensures compliance to Company's safety standards.
- Coordinates safety patrols and monitors progress.
- Chairs the monthly safety meeting presenting results of patrols, accident investigations and continuous initiatives among other topics as necessary.
- Identifies the need for support from outside consultants.
- Maintains the environmental management system and its compliance to IS014001 certification.
- Lead and manage the internal auditing system to ensure compliance with internal requirements.
- Schedules and coordinates annual external audits.
- Communicate and reports to Headquarters as required.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental regulations including testing, reporting and training.
- Maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Leads company activities to maintain Zero Emission Status.
- Manages the safety lab as a key component of the company's training and safety awareness enhancement system.
- Leads, delegates work and supervises the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities to ensure fulfilment of CSR obligations aligned to Company's CSR general guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits and compensation:
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Expense for travel
- 13 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid leave