Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
SPS Sourcing Engineer
- Development of suppliers for military products
- Coordinate with Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality on a team approach to supplier assessments and approval.
- Assist in creating Strategic Supplier Purchase Agreements.
- Manage supplier transactions to ensure uninterrupted material availability.
- Consolidate requisitions as much as possible to obtain leverage pricing.
- Expedite critical components to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Be prepared to expedite any current or potential parts issues.
- Advise planning, engineering and design of item master errors, updates, or omissions in relation to specs or new or obsolete items.
- Advise planning, engineering and customer operations of changes in prices or lead times that make and produce cost-prohibitive or lead times detrimental to production cycles.
- Research and analyze costing information for cost reductions.
- Evaluate dispositioned discrepancy reports, signed off by Engineering and Quality departments.
- Implement transition plans to new suppliers to ensure second sources.