Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
SPS Manufacturing Engineer
They seek an individual who will setup and sustain a new manufacturing process line by leveraging the latest technology, including the strategic use of automation, 3-D printing and robotics while building improvement opportunities and applying simpler, faster, cost effective and reliable production methods using lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for production flow, equipment installation, processing steps, machining and material flow for military products.
- Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most the efficient and productive layout. Design sequence of operations and specify procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Deploy Digital Build Records and Component Bar Code Traceability scheme.
- Take ownership of the performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency. Also, investigate and initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality and sustainment.
- Develop manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and have the capability to develop those techniques.
- Incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Provide guidance to the design engineering organization, regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensure processes and procedures are following regulations.
- Interface with design engineers, quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, and shop floor personnel on a regular basis.