Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
SPS Documentation Specialist
- Assist with the definition, development and management of manufacturing and ISO documentation.
- Support the development of strategies to execute programs, planning, facilitation, coordination of agendas, action items, and technical/program issues; as well as technical and test reviews, requirements and design reviews, audits, meetings, and so on.
- Monitor the effectiveness of achieved program goals and objectives; to include monitoring cost, schedule and technical performance and associated risks.
- Apply subject matter expertise to various project / program initiatives.
- Provide expert level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes.
- Apply broad knowledge of organizational missions/programs, such as acquisition management/modernization planning.
- Prepare/update briefings, presentations and reports as required.