Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Los Angeles, CA
- Assist program managers in the identification and management of risks and issues; including facilitation of formal risk identification sessions, development of risks statements, performing critical path and root cause analysis, implementation of comprehensive handling/fallback plans, and conducting impact and resource assessments
- Ensure integration of risks into the Enterprise Master Schedule (EMS) and program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Review contractor risks for cross-program impacts, adequacy of analysis and effectiveness of handling approach
- Prepare situational awareness briefings for internal and external customers, including risk status reports and metrics
- Collaborate with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force