Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Resident Service Engineer
Glendale, KY US
You will be the face of the company, providing installation, repair, and maintenance services on laser cutting machines at the customer site.
Resident Service Engineer duties:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment to the highest standards
- Participate in training lasting approximately 5 - 6 months, with ongoing training on existing and new products
- Complete retrofits, software installations and provide customers with training as necessary
- Work independently to resolve technical problems and maintain a good relationship to customers
- Provide on-call 24/7 telephone support as required, as a part of rotating on-call support
- Ability to relocate within 20 miles of key customers,
Available locations are in Glendale, KY and Stanton, TN
Base salary, with overtime available, annual bonus based on performance, pay raises as you become qualified, as well as full benefits, and more.