Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
In addition, you are responsible for offering exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone, and you may assist with starting the process for handling delinquent units. The ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to help the property/stores succeed!
Position requires the following:
- Supervisory background and/or ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience in sales and marketing or the ability to quickly learn
- Some computer experience required on Microsoft office programs
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Reports to Area Manager
- One member of the team will be required to be on-site Monday-Friday 9 am- 6 pm and Saturday 9 am- 5 pm as well as be available for overtime when necessary. A part-time employee is available to provide relief coverage during the week and on Saturday.
- Rotating Days Off
- Up to 40 Hours per week
- May be required to be outside for extended periods of time during inclement weather
- Some light physical activity which includes yard work, and light maintenance
- Accurate filing and record keeping skills
- Cash handling experience required
- Basic Math Skills
- The ability to manage delinquent accounts and maintain low accounts receivable
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
$50 - $60k
401k, Strong Benefits