Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Research Analyst is responsible for developing and updating ongoing analytical reports, such as customer segmentation, inventory performance including turns, landed costs, gross margin and return on investment, as well as overall business and market trends.
Also included in the responsibilities agree evaluating various reports, such as the internet search engine performance, outbound shipping rates, and the customer gifting program, as well as interfacing with the Marketing, Sales, and Purchasing departments on forecasting models and analysis to develop reporting for executives and management teams.
Other responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Identify, clean, and combine data to solve relevant business problems.
- Transform data into meaningful insight for business partners from various areas, including underwriting, claims, and marketing.
- Work with our data scientists to develop statistical models that will help our associates make better business decision in their daily work.
- Occasionally perform ad-hoc reporting to answer specific inquiries from upper management.
- Query and analyze large sets of complex data to draw conclusions and make recommendations to the coalition using data mining techniques combined with business and operational knowledge.
- Support the coalition with process mapping, identification of process improvement opportunities, feasibility studies, demand management efforts, and defect eliminations for the purposes of streamlining resources and improving customer satisfaction.
- Conducting various analyses to identify new ideas that lead to improved efficiency and customer experience in all process phases.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create a positive customer support experience that builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding; ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
This company is looking for the following qualities:
Adaptability/dependability, analytical, communication proficiency, ethical conduct, business acumen, initiative, personal effectiveness/credibility, problem solving/analysis, technical capacity, teamwork, accuracy/attention to detail, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm typically depending on workflow and company needs.
Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI
No travel is required for this position.
$55 - $70k Base salary depending on experience + Full comprehensive benefits package + Perks + Growth!