Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Check in equipment to be repaired and prepare documentation (manuals, parts sheets) for the DCI (disassembly, clean, inspect).
- Review equipment inspection and prepare engineered document package for presentation to Sales with documentation.
- Quote jobs on time or communicate expected quote date to Sales.
- Purchase parts/services as required for equipment that is to be repaired.
- Assist Shop Manager with scheduled ship date/shop work date(s) and enter in system.
- Communicate any issues or schedule changes to the Sales group.
- Consult with Shop Manager and Mechanics/Machinist to clarify the proper documentation is available. Review documentation to verify order paperwork flow.
- Select, locate and cost specific repair part numbers, processes, services, machining, and so on; labor hours.
- Create bill of materials and repair quote with work scope description.
- Forward quote to sales with cost breakdown and estimate of repair schedule.
- Enter required repair items in the sales order and purchase non-inventoried items.
- Purchase shop materials for ongoing activities; research upgrade alternatives.
- Assist with the scheduling of daily activities of the mechanics and machinist.
- Handle parts logistics to make sure they meet the set schedule.
- Consult with shop and maintain scheduled events.
- Handle repair documentation and scans.
- Close repair order and complete the repair invoice to customer.
- Create/maintain equipment database.
- Communicate with customers/sales to meet their service needs.
- Analyze jobs to be completed and make adjustments to best satisfy the customer and utilization of our mechanics/machinist.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Repair Manager, Shop Manager, Sales Engineers, customers and vendors as necessary to perform tasks.
Base Salary + $10 - $15k bonus; typical 8am - 5pm type of role