Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Greensboro, NC US
Since 1978, this client has been the industrial equipment distributor for the premier pump equipment product lines throughout the Southeast US. With premier pump equipment products to offer and professional application experience, they have grown to become the leading liquid handling equipment supplier in the Southeast. As an employee-owned company, they can offer distribution, sales, service, training, and support to their vast customer base across the Southeast!
They are sourcing a Repair Coordinator to be in their Greensboro, NC office. In this position, you will assist with the daily operation of the repair shop. This includes handling the documentation and orderly flow of work through the repair shops. They need a mechanically inclined individual who has an eye for detail, willing to inspect items in the shop (get a little dirty;especially effective for initial training) and who has good communication skills.
- Consult with the Shop Manager, Mechanics, and Machinist to clarify whether the proper documentation is available. Review documentation to verify order paperwork flow.
- Select, locate, and cost specific repair part numbers, processes, services, machining, and more labor hours.
- Create bill of materials and repair quote with work scope description.
- Forward quote to sales with cost breakdown and estimate of repair schedule.
- Enter required repair items in the sales order and purchase non-inventoried items.
- Purchase shop materials for ongoing activities;research upgrade alternatives.
- Assist with the scheduling of daily activities of the mechanics and machinist.
- Handle parts logistics to make sure they meet the set schedule.
- Consult with shop and maintain scheduled events.
- Handle repair documentation and scans
- Close repair order and complete the repair invoice to customer
- Create/maintain equipment database
- Communicate with customers/sales to meet their service needs.
- Analyze jobs to be completed and make adjustments to best satisfy the customer and utilization of our mechanics and machinist.
- Communicate daily with Repair Manager, Shop Manager, Sales Engineers, customers, and vendors as necessary to perform tasks.
This is a typical 8am - 5pm type of role with overtime capabilities. Benefits - 401(k) and profit-sharing - medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance - paid time off, including nine paid - bonus/incentive pay - Employee Assistance Program.