Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Bethlehem, PA US
Work in a collaborative environment, solve real world problems, and help them maintain their supply of Gases for Life to their customers. They are the world's largest privately held industrial gases company and what they do matters because it is woven into every part of life, from the medical gases that patients rely on, to the essential elements needed to safely and sustainably produce the goods our communities depend on. This company stands apart because they put what matters first, and you matter.
- Maintain safe, reliable, and efficient plant operation of approximately six air separation plants via computer interface while on shift
- Respond to, troubleshoot process upsets, and plant problems
- Alarm management and response
- Perform plant shutdowns and startups
- Power management and emergency response
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and investigate / escalate any identified deficiencies
- Communicate plant status and performance to the business
- Provide ad-hoc support including alarm response, process manipulation, troubleshooting and investigation for non-ROC plants on a reactionary basis
- Maintain the integrity of the company's operations network through strict adherence to defined network security practices and requirements
Base salary, great overtime potential, and great benefits, you work long shifts, but get 50% of the days off per year.