Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
East Chicago, IN
This position will report to the Reliability Center Manager and will work with the Regional Reliability Team and other corporate/regional/plant personnel to achieve strategic and tactical reliability goals.
The overall objective of the Rotating Equipment/ Mechanical Reliability Specialist is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of production facilities at the lowest life cycle cost.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for the execution of major preventive/predictive programs and corrective maintenance solutions for rotating and mechanical systems and their associated equipment in multiple facilities including air separation, CO2, and hydrogen facilities. You must work independently and make technical decisions and recommendations in the field.
In this role you will plan, schedule, coordinate and perform major equipment maintenance, overhauls, and inspections, including corrective, preventative or predictive work of large industrial mechanical and rotating equipment including:
- Centrifugal, reciprocating and screw compressors
- Centrifugal and positive displacement pumps
- Synchronous and induction motors
- High-speed/ low-speed gearboxes
- Heat exchangers, distillation Interchangers, chillers, and cooling towers
- Piping systems and other related process equipment
- Provide on-site or remote technical support and direction to sites in the region
- Assist in turnaround planning and cost estimation of mechanical work
- Assist in identifying and resolving chronic mechanical asset concerns (bad actors)
- Drive resolution of highest impact issues with a sense of urgency and integrity
- Work independently and make decisions based on full awareness of cost and other benefits
This position requires a combination of office and field work. This position typically requires approximately 15%-20% travel domestically. The candidate must be accessible during off-hours. Employee will will work in different weather conditions and must be able to access elevated electrical and mechanical equipment via ladders, scaffolding, man-lifts, and crane baskets.
Overtime and strong benefits.