Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Naheola or Monroeville, AL
They are looking for someone who can provide the customer's maintenance organization with technical support as a consultant, mentor and practitioner to increase the reliability of their equipment through optimized maintenance practices.
In addition, the Reliability Engineer must be able to help support technical and financial decisions, as well as improvement to equipment and processes or replacements of assets.
- Provide leadership to optimize Conditioned Based Maintenance programs including lubrication management.
- Monitor and evaluate maintenance Key Performance Indicators work in collaboration with the Maintenance and Operations team in carrying RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis) and improve asset management.
- Identify opportunities and prioritize improvement efforts.
- Perform FMEA as required.
- Determine and analyze the causes of losses and establish plans of preventive and corrective actions, including follow-up.
- Continuous optimization of maintenance programs.
- Develop manuals for procedures as required.
-Train maintenance teams in new procedures/reliability tools when necessary.
Compensation is roughly $85- $95k salary with great benefits. 401k with automatic contribution. Will pay tuition with additional technical schooling. Monday -Friday