Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Jacksonville, FL US
What you will do:
- Site wide responsibilities include, sawmill, planer mill, dry kilns, site services and mobile equipment
- Analyze plant downtime, quality, safety, and financial data to identify areas of focus for the maintenance and operations teams
- Conduct and coordinate failure investigations, including analyzing failure mechanisms and implementing solutions to improve reliability, quality, safety, and financial performance
- Redesign machinery and processes to improve plant reliability and lower operating costs
- Direct supervision of the Reliability Technicians
- Implement best practices for lubrication, handling, application, and storage of lubricants along with the oil analysis program
- Direct oversight of the preventative and predictive maintenance programs which include vibration analysis, thermography, infrared, oil analysis, precision alignment and others to improve the mill's reliability program
- Responsible for hydraulic and compressor programs
- Utilize the mill's computerized maintenance management system (Maximo) to manage all maintenance activities within the scope of this position
- Assist in the planning and execution of maintenance activities where required
- Identify other opportunities across the site to improve efficiency, lower cost, and reduce waste
Monday - Friday, days with occasional night or Saturday for scheduled PM functions.
Base salary, 15% bonus opportunity, relocation assistance, great benefits.