Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver who can work through technical challenges and employ pragmatic solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our production goal of achieving 95% machine availability.
Some of your Responsibilities will include:
- Support electricians in the installation and troubleshooting of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, for example motor control circuits hydraulic pumps, valves and cylinders pneumatic compressors, valves and cylinders electrical distribution equipment (13.8kv, 4160v, 480v, 120v) instrumentation (pressure, flow, temperature, consistency, freeness, control valves.)
- Provide support for equipment reliability efforts.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Kepner-Tregoe, or root cause analysis tools a plus.
- Provide support and training to hourly electricians
- Maintain documentation of electrical drawings, vendor documentation, troubleshooting tools.
This is an individual contributor role that is a Monday - Friday. You must have the flexibility to work alternate schedules occasionally when needed.