Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Reliability Engineer (Mechanical)
The description is below, but you will basically be doing process improvement/quality/root cause-failure analysis
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Eliminate production limiting failures from the manufacturing process.
- Work with operations and maintenance leaders to support/troubleshoot the maintenance systems in their area.
- Improve maintenance techniques, activities, and practices through use of reliability tools (i.E. RCM...Reliability Centered Maintenance, FMEA...Failure mode and effects analysis and RCFA, Root Cause Failure Analysis.)
- Assist with implementation of both capital and maintenance improvement projects.
- Provide information and training to help build technical skills in the workforce.
- Example daily responsibilities (depending on electrical or mechanical candidate) could include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the RCFA (root cause failure analysis) process.
- Manage pressure vessel integrity and tank inspection programs.
- Manage process safety valve program.
- Champion PM/PdM activities Assist coordinating outside contractor services.
It is a great opportunity with a company with upward mobility, and the position is Monday -Friday, days with weekend coverage every 5th or 6th week or so.
$90 - $100k with a 10% bonus. Relocation assistance and benefits.