Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Regional Service Manager
Supervision exercised: Responsible for the direct supervision of all technicians within his/her region while assisting with supervisory responsibilities for other technicians in the absence of their manager. This position reports directly to the National Service Operations Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for functional operation of assigned service zones: Includes inventory control, labor force assignment, customer interface, tactical business planning, training of personnel, safety, preparation of method of procedures, preparation of employee reviews, personnel action and direction of assigned personnel.
- Ensure safety and prevent accidents and/or injuries by supervising team members and following all safety, training, and equipment guidelines.
- Analyze, evaluate, diagnose and correct extremely complex service related issues in minimal time.
- Escalate service issues on an as needed basis to Product Support, Engineering.
- Pursue and acquire time and materials income including generation of estimates. All estimates are to be reviewed and approved by the National Service Operations Manager.
- Process time sheets and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Provide performance reviews and recommend salary adjustments to National Service Operations Manager.
- Generate employee requisitions and submit to HR department via National Service Operations Manager.
- Ensure compliance within company policies, guidelines, philosophies, and procedures: Ensure compliance with service escalation procedures. Document and administer personnel disciplinary actions. Ensure that all personnel adhere to the guidelines outlined in the Field Service Manual.
- Maintain inventory control of tools and test equipment. Work with Operations to ensure meters are calibrated on a regular basis. Assist as needed in the billing and collections process. As well as Identify and communicate ideas to the National Service Operations Manager for increasing efficiency, reducing costs, improving the image of the company, and limiting liabilities.
Location: Middletown, NY
High Base Salary + Bonus Potential + 401K Match + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package