Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the success of the Regional Sales Team. By working directly with customers, the Regional Sales manager should develop sales for our equipment and services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales goals by working with existing sales team and continue in developing plans and strategies to achieve optimal sales success.
-Develop strong customer focus, targeting and growing these relationships.
- Travel to Pacific Rim area to visit sites.
- Promote layout and design services.
- Provide clear direction to the rest of the team.
- Communicate with customers and factories.
- Balance travel costs with the regional budget.
- Work closely with support team located remotely in Region office in Phoenix, AZ.
- Must be able to access military bases in the Pacific Rim.
*** You must have full base access (Retired or Medically Retired) ***
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Be familiar with blueprints and drawings.
- Have excellent organization and time management skills (ability to set and meet deadlines.)
- Have a willingness to become a student of the foodservice industry through training and ongoing education.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working independently in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment with conflicting demands and varying time zones, both domestic and international.
- Present excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of staff, management and customers.
- Can negotiate in a professional manner with positive outcomes.
- Present a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Have ability to exhibit and exercise sound judgment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A conversational level of language in Korean and Japanese is required, fluency preferred.