Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Regional Business Director
Qualified candidates will have a track record of sales success, well developed hospital relationships, and a sense of urgency/ drive.
Candidates should have a proven track record of calling on various functions and departments within hospitals such as; clinicians, blood banks (or laboratories), purchasing, and C-Suites.
You must be strategic, a strong communicator; verbally, in writing and through use of presentations:
as well as highly motivated, interactive, and creative.
- After receiving extensive training, be able to demonstrate scientific expertise about Therapeutic Business Unit's ("TBU") products, and overall applicable therapeutic area(s), that leads to increased sales through a trusted, professional exchange of relevant and approved peer reviewed information with influencers and healthcare decision makers in the areas of trauma surgery, invasive heart surgery, obstetrical emergency surgery, hematology and blood bank management.
Educational requirements and experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced or professional degree is preferred and will receive greater consideration
- You should have 3-5 or more years of successful product and value-based selling into one or more of the following healthcare types: transfusion medicine, anesthesiology, trauma surgery, heart surgery, obstetrical surgery, oncology and hematology and organ transplant. Other similar healthcare types may be considered.
- Currently conducting field sales or work in at least one of the following focus areas: surgical implants, laboratory equipment, transfusion medicine, surgical perfusion, adult or pediatric hematology / oncology, stents, bleeding disorders and blood factor products, or equipment and other medical devices. Other focus areas may be considered.
- Experience conducting sales encounters with one or more of the following types of healthcare professionals: trauma surgeons, heart surgeons, obstetrical surgeons, transplant surgeons, hematology oncologists, hematologist, and hematopathology.
Other similar customer types may be considered.
Fully paid Medical/dental/vision/disability/stock options/401k/PTO/tuition/gym/home office stipend.