Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
RF Test Technician
Eatontown, NJ US
As a production RF Test Technician, you will play a pivotal role in transitioning test and troubleshooting capability and core knowledge from operations and engineering leads to manufacturing as new programs and products are introduced.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with engineering on RF/microwave test and tuning
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of microwave assemblies
- Assist in developing test procedures and strategies
- Calibrate test equipment, including power meters, oscilloscopes, and more
- Contribute to the new product introduction (NPI) process
- Ensure compliance with AS9100 quality procedures
- Document non-conforming products using manufacturing applications
- Analyze data for process improvements
Monday through Friday, with every other Friday off.
Base salary, with lots of overtime if you choose to want to work it. You can choose to work 9 hours between the hours of 6am to 6pm as long as you keep your schedule consistent. Full medical, dental, and vision benefits. A 401k with a 5% match, fifteen days PTO, eleven paid holidays, and education benefits after six months.