Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This entails working in an RF laboratory environment being able to evaluate, troubleshoot and repair antennas returned from the field, exhibiting PIM failures, RET failures, AISG communication failures, and other failures observed upon return. 5+ years' experience with the RF Engineering, RF technician or equivalent.
- Must have skills and experiences working with the RF Test tools such as PIM tester, spectrum analyzer, good understanding of the RF Engineering Concept and Antennas, some basic understanding of the RF equipment electronic circuits (antennas, amplifiers and so on.)
- Need to have hands on experience of antenna PIM testing, debug and re-work at both component and sub-assembly level in a lab environment.
- Demonstrated ability using network analyzers for return loss and phase testing, digital multi-meters, signal generators, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, RS485 serial communications protocols and use of other microwave tests.
- Working knowledge of RF measurements, large-signal measurements, linearity, and performance of basic troubleshooting in any of these areas.
- Able to read and interpret schematics and technical drawings.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic, RF and microwave principles and theory.
$55k-$70k DOE. Relocation assistance